One scatterbrained teacher taking it a day at a time and trying to incorporate as much technology, fun, and glitter as humanly possible.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Display... Check!

Yesterday I took the time to make my to-do list. It is MASSIVE. There is so much to do before school starts and combining this with another project i'm working on is turning out to be a lot of work. Luckily I had some time last night to try out two of the things that I found on pinterest ( have I mentioned how obsessed I am with pinterest? )

I've been looking out for a cute birthday display for a while, I decided to make the one that I found on the blog Bulletin Board Ideas.  The templates made it super easy! Now all I'm waiting to do is get my class list so I can add the candles.  She has a lot of other great ideas on her blog so check it out!


I also took the time to make some really cute DIY dry erase boards that I found on the blog Peace, Love, Pre-K. They were really easy to make and gave me the chance to use some of the new duct tape that's out!


Now I just have to try and tackle this never ending to-do list before I start soon!

1 comment:

  1. Teaching always brings me pleasure. Dealing with the 6th and 7th grades, I've been trying several tactics. Working for the online paper writer Psychology course, I'm working on the surveys and psychological tests for colleges. So, it made me interested in teaching psychology.

    ReplyDelete