One scatterbrained teacher taking it a day at a time and trying to incorporate as much technology, fun, and glitter as humanly possible.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Now Introducing: Tech Tuesday

One of the things that I strive to do most with my teaching is to involve technology. From my student teaching experience through my first two years of teaching I have been in Title I schools. Especially for these students, I think that it is important that we give them experiences using technology so that they have those 21st century skills that are vital for them in the future. I have found a lot of new technology resources that teachers can use in the classrooms and want to be able to share them, so here goes nothing!

I want to be sure to be sharing ideas, but also want to take them to include some basic tutorials. Two of the people that impacted my teaching life the most are my mentors Kelly and Mitzi. They both love to incorporate technology, but Mitzi especially can sometimes be a bit daunted from figuring things out on her own. Here's to helping all of the Kellys and Mitzis in the world get some technology going in their classroom!



1 comment:

  1. The tech youth today are managed by the innovations (visit dissertation website for the detailed articles). They are hit by unemployment as youngsters cannot find skilled work in an ailing economy. Today economic questions are increasingly becoming political, a question of peoples' rights. Recently the YCL launched a campaign for a Youth Charter of Democracy.

    ReplyDelete