One scatterbrained teacher taking it a day at a time and trying to incorporate as much technology, fun, and glitter as humanly possible.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Finally Getting Around to a Monday Made It

This summer has been jam packed with so many different things and this week is no different! Today starts my first day of our districts Teacher College Reading and Writing Project Homegrown Writing Institute (Whew!What a mouthful!). I'm so excited to hopefully get to put everything that I have learned into practice this year. Even though things have been really busy, I finally got around to a Monday Made It! 


I'm so excited that I FINALLY got around to this one. Especially seeing as I intended to do this TWO years ago. 

I made a teacher organizer!

Okay fine, as you can see it's not completely done and I need to print out a few more labels... but it's cute so far right? :)


Aren't the labels so cute? I actually used two different pack from Teachers Pay Teachers to do this. You can tell that they are a bit different, but when they are all mixed together I don't think that it is too noticeable.
The first one that I used is by Ladybug Teacher Files and it is the Student Toolbox Labels (Consistent Colors) . I ABSOLUTELY LOVE  her consistent colors collection and am planning to buy a few other items from her store before the start of the year. The other pack that I used are these Teacher Toolbox Labels. I believe that they are both able to be edited.

So it may not be a completely finished project, but better than nothing right? Fortunately for me I still have three more weeks until I'm back at school!


12 comments:

  1. Your toolbox is so cute! I just made one too :) and I LOVE the consistent colors collection - I am doing my room in neon and black all because of Ladybug Teacher Files!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw it yesterday and decided I needed to redo my room in all of it too. It's so perfect!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I can't even tell you have two different labels!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! I was surprised at how similar they are and how they really work together! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Meagan! I can't believe that I waited so long to get it done!

      Delete
  4. I love your toolbox! Its super cute! This gives me a little push to get mine done too! Since all the labels are already printed and the toolbox has just been sitting there!
    Rachele Hirsch-Brooks
    http://brooksonbedford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same exact issue Rachele! Good luck getting it done!

      Delete
  5. It looks great! I'm going to buy a toolbox this week to make mine!

    ReplyDelete